WAIVER OF LIABILITY AGREEMENT
Alpine Creative Tours Waiver of Liability, Acknowledgment and Assumption of Risk, Release of Liability, and Indemnification Agreement
1. I wish to participate in the travel, activities, and programs conducted by Alpine Creative Tours (“Operator”) as a participant guest in one of its 2023 European workshops.
2. I understand that although the Operator has taken precautions to provide for safe and hazard-free travel, activities, and programs, it is impossible for the Operator to guarantee absolute safety. Nevertheless, I understand that I am responsible for my own safety with respect to all such travel, activities, and programs, and I assume that responsibility.
3. I understand that risks of travel, activities, and programs include but are not limited to loss or damage to personal property, injury, permanent disability, fatality, exposure to inclement weather, theft, and severe social or economic losses that may result from any such incident. I also understand that such accidents or illnesses may occur in remote areas without easy access to medical facilities or while traveling to and from the activity sites.
4. I assume all the foregoing risks and accept personal responsibility for the damages due to such injury, permanent disability or death resulting from participating in any Operator-related travel, activities, and programs.
5. In consideration of being permitted to access and use the Operator, I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, personal representatives, and assigns, do hereby RELEASE, WAIVE, DISCHARGE, AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE the Operator, and its officers, employees, agents, and representatives, from any and all liability for any and all damages, losses or injuries to persons or property, which arise out of, occur during, or resulting from my use of the Operator.
6. To the best of my knowledge, I am not aware of any physical disability or health-related reasons or problems that would preclude or restrict my use of any Operator-related travel, activities, and programs. I understand that my use of the Operator is purely voluntary, and notwithstanding the risk of injury to my person or property, I elect to use the Operator, and I VOLUNTARILY ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY RISKS OF LOSS, PROPERTY DAMAGE, AND PERSONAL INJURY, INCLUDING DEATH, that may be sustained by me as a result of my use of the Operator and participation in Operator activities, and programs.
7. I have sufficient health insurance coverage and/or financial resources to provide for and pay any medical expenses that may directly or indirectly result from my use of or participation in of any Operator-related travel, activities, and programs. If a medical condition arises that requires me to stay in Europe after the workshop ends, I understand that the Operator does not take responsibility for the payment of any such medical expenses.
8. I agree to INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS the Operator and its employees, agents, and representatives from any and all claims, actions, costs, expenses, damages, and liabilities, including attorney’s fees, that may be incurred as a result of my use of the Operator and/or participation in Operator activities, and programs.
9. I understand that if the art instructor has a health issue or another emergency arises that prohibits the instructor to travel and teach the workshop, best efforts will be made to try to find a suitable substitute.
10. I understand that this Agreement is intended to be as broad and inclusive as is permitted by the law of the State of Colorado, and that if any portion hereof is held invalid, it is agreed that the remaining terms shall continue in full legal force and effect.
By submitting my Reservation Form, I acknowledge and represent that I have carefully read this Waiver of Liability, Acknowledgment and Assumption of Risk, Release of Liability, and Indemnification Agreement in its entirety, fully understand and accept its terms.
Alpine Events & Consulting, LLC since 2008
© 2018 Alpine Creative Tours